HackerGuardian PCI Scanning
Staying PCI Compliant Is Easier Than Ever with HackerGuardian
HackerGuardian’s PCI scanner is a powerful, feature-packed tool that helps take the stress away from maintaining PCI compliance. It uses the power of automation to simplify the process and save time, so you can stay focused on running your business.
PCI compliance not only signals to your customers that their financial information is safe, but it’s a requirement for anyone that accepts credit card payments. Not compliant? Get ready for costly fines. Avoid the headache and build trust with HackerGuardian. You’ll get:
- An easy-to-follow, streamlined process
- Comprehensive scans with actionable recommendations
- Web app support
- Auto-generated reports to send
HackerGuardian Does the Hard Work for You
PCI DSS regulations mandate merchants accepting credit card payments to submit quarterly vulnerability scan reports to their acquiring. The scan must be performed by a PCI Approved Scanning Vendor (Comodo is proud to be one of them!) With HackerGuardian, you can schedule the scan to run whenever you like, and at the end, a ready-to-submit report can be automatically generated. Then, all you have to do is send the report to your bank. It’s that easy.
Three Steps to PCI Compliance
- Schedule the scan or perform it on-demand whenever you want
- Go over the results and fix any problems that are detected
- Generate the report and then send it to your bank
Scans Per Quarter
ASV Scan Report
The Importance of PCI Compliance
Why is PCI compliance so important? First off, the regulations were created by the major credit card companies to keep customers safe when making purchases online. By maintaining compliance, you’re protecting not only your users, but your brand. Non-compliance also means fines, and you can even lose the ability to accept credit card payments altogether. That’s bad news no matter what kind of business you are.
The Most of Effective Tool for PCI Compliance
HackerGuardian PCI Scanner was designed to give organizations all they need to stay PCI compliant:
- Comprehensive scanning from Comodo, a PCI Approved Scanning Vendor
- Scanning of your whole network, no matter what its location or configuration
- Automatically schedule scans or perform them on demand
- Receive instant guidance on how to fix issues
- PCI compliance reports are auto-generated and can be sent as is to your bank
- Thousands of included vulnerability tests help you stay safe
- Take advantage of the self-assessment questionnaire to get to full compliance
Want to know more? Have enterprise-specific questions? Our team of experts can help. Schedule a free consultation now:
The information provided will be used to contact you and/or send you information about Comodo’s enterprise security products. You may unsubscribe from further communications at any time. Learn more.