Sectigo Web Security
Sectigo Web Security solutions help small businesses defend their sites against hackers
Website security is a growing threat—a critical issue for all website owners to address. Did you know that:
- 46% of websites have critical weaknesses, and 87% have moderate weaknesses. (Source: Acunetix Web Application Vulnerability 2019 report)
- 71% of customers are worried about their personal data being hacked. (Source: Gallup)
- The average hack infects 168 files on the website. (Source: Sucuri)
- Over 100,000 websites are hacked each day. (Source: internetlivestats.com)
Sectigo Web Security
Sectigo (formerly Comodo CA) offers comprehensive website security solutions that are cost-effective and easy-to-use for anyone. With just a little preparation, you can protect your website from whatever the hackers decide to throw your way. Here's the Sectigo Web Security lineup:
Sectigo Web Security: Sectigo SSL Certificates For Secured Connections
Sectigo (formerly Comodo CA) is the world's most popular commercial CA for a reason—a wide range of affordable, high quality certificate options:
Your users deserve more than just an encrypted connection. In an all-too-anonymous internet, users need the ability to confirm who owns the website they're on—that's the benefit of Sectigo EV SSL.
Sectigo Web Security: CodeGuard For Backup & Malware Scanning
When something goes wrong on your website, one of the most important things to have in place is a recent website backup. This lets you quickly find and fix the issue by restoring the site to a working version. Sectigo CodeGuard includes:
- Automatic website & database backups
- One-click restore
- Malware scanning
- Malware removal
- Website change notifications
It's like a time machine for your website—just jump back in time and "undo" the problem!
Sectigo Web Security: HackerGuardian For PCI Compliance
If you accept credit card payments online, you’re required to do so in a way that complies with PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards). Sectigo HackerGuardian makes it easy for you to identify and fix security issues on your website—before a hacker finds and exploits them. HackerGuardian includes:
- Unlimited scans of each website/IP address
- Guided self-assessment questionnaire
- Documentation and help resources
- Cost-effective way to be PCI compliant
- Manual or regularly scheduled scans
Stay compliant and protect your customers by staying PCI compliant the easy and cost-effective way: HackerGuardian.
Protect Your Site with Sectigo Web Security
As the saying goes, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure—nothing could be truer when it comes to website security. Getting good website security into place before you have a problem can save you a ton of time, money, and hassle later. Have questions? Reach our to our website security experts 24/7—they're always here and ready to help!