Comodo Enterprise Code Signing
Provide Your Customers with Trusted Software
With Enterprise Code Signing Certificates from Comodo, you’re adding another dimension of trust to your applications. Your customers will know that their download is from a verified publisher and hasn’t been tampered with by a third-party. Plus, Comodo Code Signing is easy to manage, even at scale across your entire organization.
Comodo Code Signing Certificates are trusted by software developers around the globe, regardless of the platform or industry. It’s because the assurances and security that Code Signing Certificates provide are crucial to their success.
Buy a Code Signing Certificate
Schedule A Consultation
How Comodo Code Signing Helps Your Business
Boost Customer Confidence
Users want to know what they’re getting before they click to download or install a software file. Code Signing certificates ensure that it is coming from a verified, trust source and hasn’t been touched by any malicious third parties.
Say Goodbye to Warnings
Scary-looking warnings can easily scare customers away from your software. Operating systems, security software and browsers show warnings and discourage downloads that aren’t signed by a code signing certificate.
Keep Your Brand Safe
People are more likely to do business with and come back to someone they trust. By providing applications and software that are digitally signed, you’re giving your customers piece of mind and building trust in your brand as a result.
Prevent Software Tampering
Think of Code Signing like the shrink wrap that is used to protect physical products. It tells the buyer that the software hasn’t been tampered with since it was manufactured. It keeps users safe and ensures the integrity of the software.
Code Signing for All Use Cases
When dealing with IoT devices, it’s important to ensure the integrity of firmware and updates. Code Signing prevents outside tampering that could take control of the device or data.
Protect the containers that your team is working with by integrating code signing certificates into the workflow. Keep the code itself safe, as well as the applications built on that code.
No matter if your applications are meant for internal or external use, code signing adds another level of protection. You’ll always want to let the end user know it’s from a trusted source.
Code signing certificates allow you to distribute fully trusted updates to your customers. Setup your software to only accept updates signed by your company for full lifecycle security.
The Ultimate Level of Trust – EV Code Signing
Comodo Extended Validation Code Signing certificates are the way to go if you’re looking for the highest level of trust. In additional to all the benefits of standard code signing certificates, EV certificates include other valuable features that offer additional security and brand protection:
- EV Code Signing certificates are the only way to remove the Microsoft SmartScreen filter found in Windows 8 and following, Microsoft Edge, and Internet Explorer 9
- Safeguard your private key from theft by using the provided USB hardware token and PIN
- The thorough approval process of EV Code Signing certificates gives you increased credibility amongst your visitors
Buy a Code Signing Certificate
If you only need a single code signing certificate, you can purchase one right away. If you need a more robust code signing setup, scroll down for more info.
Supports all major 32-bit and 64-bit file formats
- Microsoft Authenticode (.exe, .cab, .dll, .ocx, .msi, .xpi, .xap, kernel files)
- Adobe Air
- MS Office Macro
Effective & Efficient Code Signing Management with Comodo Certificate Manager
Comodo Certificate Manager gets rid of the headaches that come with certificate management. Let your dev team focus on actual software development instead of attempting to keep track of code signing certificates. Easily integrate code signing into your workflow with a full-featured certificate management solution:
- Certificate Discovery – Perform in-depth scanning in real time to find every certificate on your network. View the expiration date, issuing CA, ciphers, and signature algorithm.
- Full Lifecycle Management – Comodo Certificate Manager protects your programs by automatically renewing the code signing certificates in your enterprise. Have a personnel change or replaced a server? You can also revoke certificates with the click of a button.
- Easy Provisioning – You only have to configure once, then simply push those settings to the users and devices across your enterprise. Comodo Certificate Manager is compatible with popular automation standards including ACME, SCEP, EST, and Microsoft CA’s proxy agent.
- Enhanced Reporting – Check on every certificate and view important alerts, all on a unified dashboard. Everything you need to make the smart decisions is right there in front of you, optimizing visibility and eliminating the risk of unexpected certificate expirations.
- Secure Key Storage – Your private keys must be kept safe. Comodo Certificate Manager keeps them protected in your end point’s trusted key storage. Choose either Windows 10’s Trusted Platform Modules (TPM), Apple’s Secure Enslave, or Comodo’s own secure certificate storage.
Want to learn more? Have questions regarding your systems and apps? Want to find out how Comodo’s products can become a part of your development process? Book a free consultation now and see how Comodo Code Signing Certificates can help your enterprise.
Simply complete the following form:
The information provided will be used to contact you and/or send you information about Comodo’s enterprise security products. You may unsubscribe from further communications at any time. Learn more.