Comodo Positive SSL Certificate
Issued within 10 minutes, a Positive SSL Certificate provides a quick cost-effective
solution to secure your customer transactions. More importantly, your customers
are assured that it is safe to do business with you because sensitive information
is encrypted and remains private.
Buy New or Renew PositiveSSL Certificate
Features & Benefits
- Domain validated, 2048-bit industry SSL certificate
- Hassle-free SSL certificate issuance 24/7
- Unlimited server licenses
- Automated validation - no paperwork
- FREE COMODO Static Site Seal
- Risk-free 30-day refund policy
- Unlimited re-issuance policy
- Trusted by all popular browsers with 99.3% ubiquity
- $10,000 relying party warranty
- Issuance Speed – Immediate
- Domains Secured - Single Domain Name (FQDN) domain.com and www.domain.com
- Encryption Strength - Up to 256-bit
- Browser Compatibility - 99.3%
- 24/7 phone, email and web support
Single Domain Name (FQDN) domain.com and www.domain.com
Up to 256-bit
Free Unlimited Server Licenses
Includes Site Seal
COMODO Static Site Seal
Highest Levels of Security
Comodo Positive SSL Certificates support 128-bit encryption levels and are signed
with 2048-bit signatures in compliance with the US Government's National Institute
for Standards and Technology's post recommendations for SSL root key strength.
Starting at only $6.50 per year, this is one the most cost-effective SSL certificates available today.
These certificates can be purchased for a term of up to Five years.
Your browser compatibility is a key element when choosing an SSL provider. Positive
SSL is inherently trusted by 99.3% of the current Internet population.
Industry Leading Expert Support
Comodo, the company behind every certificate we sell, has a well-earned reputation
for industry leading customer care and technical support. As a valued customer,
you can expect prompt support for any issues you may face or questions you may have
during any stage of applying for, installing or using your SSL certificate.
Why Positive SSL Certificates?
Positive SSL Certificates from Comodo are highly trusted SSL certificates providing
the industry standard encryption at an entry-level cost. It's a paperless validation
system, only validating the ownership of the domain.
These certificates come with a golden padlock and 99.3% browser trust, and are ideal
for non-ecommerce sites that require encryption. With Positive SSL Certificates,
in minutes you can have a high level of security with the golden padlock that your
customers will look for to verify that your site is secure.